You are not required to provide any personal information as a visitor: if you’re just browsing the website, it collects the same basic information that most websites collect. This website uses common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. Also, like most website operators, Fabrizionastari.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally-identifying information is to better understand how visitors use this website’s services, and to detect, prevent and address technical issues (see “Cookies Policy” to know more about this).
This website doesn’t collect any other type of personal data.
Links To Other Sites
For your convenience, here is a report of where you can find such information:
- the data protection guideline published by Facebook, which provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data is available at: https://facebook.com/about/privacy/
- further information about Instagram and its applicable data protection provisions may be retrieved under: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
What are cookies
A Cookie is a small piece of data sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer or mobile device, in the form of text files. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access functionality on this website correctly – or at all. Please note that this website never places personally identifiable information in cookies.
Types of cookies
There are three different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these cookies expire when the browser is closed (for example cookies for shopping carts in e-commerce websites)
- Permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser (for example, they remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site). The law concerning permanent cookies stipulates that they need to be deleted after a period of six months
- Third-party cookies: these are installed by third parties and typically appear when web pages feature content from external websites, such as personalized fonts
When you use and access Fabrizionastari.com, it may place a small number of cookies files in your web browser, to enable certain functions of the website. This site uses both own and third-party cookies:
- ‘PHPSESSID’ and ‘testpopup’: they are strictly necessary cookies, generated by applications based on the PHP language (in this case, WordPress). PHPSESSID cookie disappears once the website and session is closed; it allows a user session and to send state data. This is a general purpose identifier (normally a random generated number). The ‘testpopup’ cookie is a technical one, required by the WordPress gallery to properly display images.
Fabrizionastari.com doens’t use profiling cookies.
What are your choices regarding cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.